15 December 2014

Sneeze or Don't Sneeze?

I listen to Lance Bass on Sirius on the way home from work.  They often play "Would You Rather?" but their questions seem more random than just the regular game.  Sometimes they're gross or silly choices and sometimes they're really thoughtful ones.

The other day one of the questions just made me giggle. And then there was this long discussion about one of the choices, of which I'm still thinking about.

This is ridiculous, I know.

The question was: Would you rather Not be able to determine the difference between a baby and a muffin (I know, right?)  OR change gender each time you sneezed.

I told you: ridiculous!!  Yet...

It wasn't the muffin question that made me wonder. I mean, I just would never, ever, eat muffins again.

The Gender Change was the one that had me thinking and them as well.  One of the people had lots of questions: What happens if you're having sex when you sneeze?  What happens if you're pregnant? Couldn't you just not sneeze?  Could you cause yourself to sneeze if you wanted?

See?  It's a deep, philosophical question.  Who knew?

I just thought it was fun to think about.  I asked Kevin on the way into family dinner and he immediately rolled his eyes.  Yet, I could see that it was making him think about it.

And now you're thinking about.  You're welcome.

PS I can't decide...

No comments: