02 August 2014

I Love This Right Now

Things I love Right Now:

Dirty Pop Live on Sirius XM OutQ.   It's Lance Bass's radio show and they just make me laugh. Topics range from Hollywood gossip to dating to playing games.  I used to listen on the way home (it replaced TMZ Live) and now I have to remind myself to listen at home.

Wil Wheaton AND his wife Anne Wheaton on Twitter.  Individually they're fun to read but paired together is so much more fun.

Allison Winn Scotch and Karen White are two new authors I enjoy reading.

That looking for work no longer requires leavng the house.  When I started working you had to go door-to-door or go to the unemployment office and choose index card off the bulletin board to apply for jobs.  Thank you, interwebs!

I'm probably late to the party with this but Burt's Bees lotion.  It's my new favorite.

This:



This:



No comments: